HEALTHY, DELICIOUS HONEYBUSH TEA!
Honeybush Tea is indigenous to South Africa and is grown in the Cape Mountain regions of that country. Honeybush produces a fragrant herbal tea prepared from the honey-scented flowers, leaves, and stems of the cyclopia intermedia plant. Blessed with a naturally sweet, almost honey-like taste, this tea has plenty to offer. Scientific analysis of a typical cup of Honeybush reveals an impressive range of necessary minerals for good health. Research indicates Honeybush Tea:
- Has a calming effect on the central nervous system.
- Is naturally caffeine free.
- Is rich in antioxidants.
- It may help prevent cancerous tumors and prevent sun damage.
- Is low in tannins.
- Contains Isoflavones and coumestans that are known to prevent breast, prostate and uterine cancers, osteoporosis, and high cholesterol.
- Contains pinitol which is also of interest for apparent blood sugar lowering effects (it may increase natural insulin).
- Is being developed by drug companies for prescription diabetic treatment.
- The flavones and isoflavones of HONEYBUSH are similar to those of soy, another leguminous plant, used in the treatment of menopausal symptoms.
INTERESTED IN LOSING WEIGHT? HONEYBUSH IS REPORTED TO:
- Stave off hunger pangs.
- HONEYBUSH receives accolades from consumers boasting help with weight loss without caffeine.
- Reduce water retention.