HEALTHY, DELICIOUS HONEYBUSH TEA!
HONEYBUSH TEA is indigenous to South Africa an is grown in the Cape Mountain regions of that country. HONEYBUSH produces a fragrant herbal tea prepared from the honey-scented flowers, leaves and stems of the cyclopia intermedia plant. Blessed with a naturally sweet, almost honey-like taste, this lesser known tea has plenty to offer. Scientific analysis of a typical cup of HONEYBUSH reveals an impressive range of necessary minerals for good health.
Research indicates HONEYBUSH TEA:
- Has a calming effect on the central nervous system and is naturally caffeine free
- Is rich in antioxidants
- May help prevent cancerous tumors and prevent sun damage
- Is low in tannin
- Contains Isoflavones and coumestans that are known to prevent breast, prostate and utermine cancers, osteoporosis, and high cholesterol.
- Contains pinitol which is also of interest for apparent blood sugar lowering effects (it may increase natural insulin)
- Is being developed by drug companies for prescription diabetic treatment
- The floavones and isoflavones of HONEYBUSH are similar to those of soy, another leguminous plant, used in the treatment of menopausal symptoms
INTERESTED IN LOSING WEIGHT? HONEYBUSH REPORTED TO:
- Stave off hunger pangs. HONEYBUSH receives accolades from consumers boasting help with weight loss without caffeine
- Reduce water retention