TEAS FOR A HEALTHIER LIFE!
HEALTHY, DELICIOUS HONEYBUSH TEA
HONEYBUSH TEA is indigenous to South Africa an is grown in the Cape Mountain regions of that country. HONEYBUSH produces.a fragrant herbal tea prepared from the honey-scented flowers, leaves and stems of the cyclopia intermedia plant. Blessed with a naturally sweet, almost honey-like taste, this lesser known tea has plenty to offer. Scientific analysis of a typcial cup of HONEYBUSH reveals an impressive range of necessary minierals for good health.
Research indicates HONEYBUSH TEA:
- Has a calming effect on the central nervous system and is naturally caffeine free
- Is rich in antioxidants
- May prevent cancerous tumors and prevent sun damage
- Is low in tannin
- Contains Isoflavones and coumestans that are known to prevent breast, prostate and utermine cancers, osteoporosis, and high cholesterol.
- Contains pinitol which is also of interest for apparent blood sugar lowering effects (it may increase natural insulin)
- Is being developed by drug companies for prescription diabetic treatment
- The floavones and isoflavones of HONEYBUSH are similar to those of soy, another leguminous plant, used in the treatment of menopausal symptoms
INTERESTED IN LOSING WEIGHT? HONEYBUSH REPORTED TO:
- Stave off hunger pangs. HONEYBUSH receives accolades from consumers boasting help with weight loss without caffeine
- Reduce water retention
"Expect a Healther Life, One Cup at a Time...."